The first thing she did was to organize her clothes & shoes to prepare for her shoot. Followed by make-up and hair styling and some test-shots to make sure the lightings was properly positioned.
Like a “little” girl going to Disneyland for the first time, she was pretty dynamic & full of life; that helps liven up the studio throughout the entire shoot. She’s simply adorable!
Because of her high spirits in mood, all her shots came out GREAT eventually! What surprised us was; she’s normally NOT that crazy… Perhaps that extra dose of energy (God knows where it came from…) is a good thing after all.
“I must really say a big THANK YOU to AMDG Casting Director/ Producer, and Ms Rena Shi for giving me this opportunity to work with them once more…!” Said AliciaYSL.
After the shoot… We headed down to Starbuck (Opposite O.C) to freshen
‘So WHY Noodle House Ken…?’ we asked AliciaYSL.
After having tasted the BEST Ramen in Japan… I swear by the noodles here at Noodle House Ken, she said, “The authentic taste of the soup & noodle here just brings back fond memories during my stay in Japan at Fukouka...! To be honest... I’ve been rather disappointed by the Japanese Ramen here in Singapore... Till I found out about Noodle House Ken! It’s really worth a try!!!” A short video of her in one of her outfit:
And how she feel about the photo-shoot…? Hear what she have to say…