Supernatural takes on the road to episode #100!

CW/Supernatural promo It began with two young men on the road, searching for their father in a tuxedo black, 1967 Chevy Impala. It started with the Brothers Winchester fighting the supernatural, continuing the family business of "saving people and hunting things." I remember the good old days, when all Sam and Dean needed were John's journal, rock salt, a fair amount of research, charm, attitude, and some awesome aliases. Throw in a few code words like Steve McQueen and funky town and the boys got the job done.
Years later, fans and the CW are ready to celebrate the 100th episode of Supernatural. After years of watching my favorite show fight for ratings, fight for a new season, and fight for attention by the network, I'm proud to sit here writing about the fifth season. Hollywood Celebrity Connection will be counting down to episode #100.
Allow me to present to you the current cast of the show...
Always endearing, blunt and commanding, Bobby Singer is the handsome surrogate father of Sam and Dean Winchester. It is also arguable that Bobby is best hunter on the show. Jim Beaver brings his incredible presence and acting skills to Supernatural with such vibrancy, fans are left to wonder why Jim isn't given third billing. From the moment Bobby was introduced, the character was embraced as a beloved Winchester family member. Bobby's lovable, crusty, and fatherly nature is purely derived from Jim Beaver's amazing talent.
Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester), the hunk of the show, has grown up right in front of me. Constantly gaining momentum as an actor, Jared has blossomed into a wonderful actor, giving Sam Winchester a luster I wasn't quite expecting. Jared gives us insight into Sam's kindness, desires, and above all, his vulnerability. Watching Jared's sparking green eyes is nice too. Unfortunately, although I understand that Mr. Padalecki was getting his skills together in the first season, I miss "that" actor, the young man with the exuberance of youth and raw talent.
Where to begin with Jensen Ackles(Dean Winchester). Shall I begin with how annoyed I was with Dean's arrogance or how I thought the actor was too pretty to play Dean Winchester? Or shall I begin with Mr. Ackles is the force that drives the show and challenges the writers as well as his audience's view of Dean? Jensen has made me fall in love with a character I would normally question or even despise. Jensen is a thoughtful, intricate, nuanced actor, and it's all done with ease. Ackles is a multi-dimensional actor who has carved Dean Winchester into a character that is annoyingly heroic, delicate, edgy, and yet, still a mystery.
Mark Pellegrino(Lucifer's current vessel) is a joy to watch, intriguing and mysterious, he was the scene stealer in "Free to Be You and Me". Mark Pellegrino is outstanding as Lucifer. I hope the angel doesn't inhabit Sam Winchester any time soon. I love Mark's interpretation of Lucifer, his mannerisms, how he shows fascination and how he shows disgust with his current vessel. Mr. Pellegrino is a wonderful addition to the show.
Supernatural delivers a rush of adrenaline, adventure and mythology. The show has a supporting cast which has included Jeffrey Dean Morgan(John Winchester), Samantha Smith(Mary Winchester), Sam Ferris(Ellen), Alona Tal(Jo), Sterling K. Brown(Gordon), Richard Speight Jr.(you know who he is), Ona Grauer(cross roads demon), and more...
Supernatural has been a part of my life since season one. I hope to write more as I count down to episode #100!
~Louisa Hinmon 2/3/2010
*Supernatural Chat, part 2 (season 6)
*Congrats to the TV Guide Poll
*Jensen Ackles wins TV Guide Poll
*Castiel Wins TV Guide Poll

(The article contains spoilers up to current episodes of season 5)

CW/Supernatural promo It began with two young men on the road, searching for their father in a tuxedo black, 1967 Chevy Impala. It started with the Brothers Winchester fighting the supernatural, continuing the family business of "saving people and hunting things." I remember the good old days, when all Sam and Dean needed were John's journal, rock salt, a fair amount of research, charm, attitude, and some awesome aliases. Throw in a few code words like Steve McQueen and funky town and the boys got the job done.
Years later, fans and the CW are ready to celebrate the 100th episode of Supernatural. After years of watching my favorite show fight for ratings, fight for a new season, and fight for attention by the network, I'm proud to sit here writing about the fifth season. Hollywood Celebrity Connection will be counting down to episode #100.
Allow me to present to you the current cast of the show...
Always endearing, blunt and commanding, Bobby Singer is the handsome surrogate father of Sam and Dean Winchester. It is also arguable that Bobby is best hunter on the show. Jim Beaver brings his incredible presence and acting skills to Supernatural with such vibrancy, fans are left to wonder why Jim isn't given third billing. From the moment Bobby was introduced, the character was embraced as a beloved Winchester family member. Bobby's lovable, crusty, and fatherly nature is purely derived from Jim Beaver's amazing talent.
Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester), the hunk of the show, has grown up right in front of me. Constantly gaining momentum as an actor, Jared has blossomed into a wonderful actor, giving Sam Winchester a luster I wasn't quite expecting. Jared gives us insight into Sam's kindness, desires, and above all, his vulnerability. Watching Jared's sparking green eyes is nice too. Unfortunately, although I understand that Mr. Padalecki was getting his skills together in the first season, I miss "that" actor, the young man with the exuberance of youth and raw talent.
Where to begin with Jensen Ackles(Dean Winchester). Shall I begin with how annoyed I was with Dean's arrogance or how I thought the actor was too pretty to play Dean Winchester? Or shall I begin with Mr. Ackles is the force that drives the show and challenges the writers as well as his audience's view of Dean? Jensen has made me fall in love with a character I would normally question or even despise. Jensen is a thoughtful, intricate, nuanced actor, and it's all done with ease. Ackles is a multi-dimensional actor who has carved Dean Winchester into a character that is annoyingly heroic, delicate, edgy, and yet, still a mystery.
CW/Supernatural promo
Misha Collins(Castiel) was the breath of fresh air we all needed after the finale of season three. Elegant, intelligent and funny, Misha shines as the angel Castiel, often referred to as Dean's Angel, amongst fans. Misha is peculiar and versatile, episodes like "Lazarus Rising", "The End" and "Lucifer Rising" are proof of Misha's magic.Mark Pellegrino(Lucifer's current vessel) is a joy to watch, intriguing and mysterious, he was the scene stealer in "Free to Be You and Me". Mark Pellegrino is outstanding as Lucifer. I hope the angel doesn't inhabit Sam Winchester any time soon. I love Mark's interpretation of Lucifer, his mannerisms, how he shows fascination and how he shows disgust with his current vessel. Mr. Pellegrino is a wonderful addition to the show.
CW/Supernatural promo
Supernatural delivers a rush of adrenaline, adventure and mythology. The show has a supporting cast which has included Jeffrey Dean Morgan(John Winchester), Samantha Smith(Mary Winchester), Sam Ferris(Ellen), Alona Tal(Jo), Sterling K. Brown(Gordon), Richard Speight Jr.(you know who he is), Ona Grauer(cross roads demon), and more...
Supernatural has been a part of my life since season one. I hope to write more as I count down to episode #100!
~Louisa Hinmon 2/3/2010
*Supernatural Chat, part 2 (season 6)
*Congrats to the TV Guide Poll
*Jensen Ackles wins TV Guide Poll
*Castiel Wins TV Guide Poll
This article is a reflection of the opinions of the author. The author and Hollywood Celebrity Connection are in no way affiliated with the CW, Supernatural, or it's creator Eric Kripke. All photos are property of the CW network. This is a fan blog.

