We are counting down as Supernatural celebrates its #100th episode. The cast and crew have already filmed the epic milestone. We are shaking in our boots, waiting to see it. Here is just a fun Q and A we answered here at Celebrity Hollywood Connection.
(contains spoilers up to the current episode of season 5)Supernatural~Created by: Eric Kripke, Starring: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Jim Beaver, and Misha Collins.
1. Who is your favorite character?
Louisa ~ John Winchester. I really loved the fact that Eric Kripke had the audacity to create a character like John. He's rough around the edges, he was domineering and sexy; he wasn't the best father he could have been...at the same time he's a Dad who hugs his sons, cries in front of them...John Winchester is a hero, a flawed one, but he's still a hero.
Max ~ I like Dean Winchester. I love the 1st and 2nd season the best and think the story was more fun and just about fighting the supernatural and going on hunts. I guess I like Dean more than the others because I can kind of relate to him more, he is rough around the edges and also likes to party it up and have fun and not worry about what his job is all the time. Dean loves the ladies and can talk his way into a woman's heart without even trying.
2. How did you discover the show?
Louisa ~ I initially didn't want to watch the show. I thought Jared Padalecki was adorable, really cute and so tall. I took one look at Jensen and I said Oh, No. No more pretty boys. No.Seriously? NO! Oh, it's that pretty psycho from "Smallville." No, he's still too pretty. But Max kept pushing me to sit down and give it a chance, I did and fell madly in love with John Winchester. The rest of course, is history.
Max ~ I heard about it online and through the CW promos. I couldn't wait to see it. And it took some time but I finally convinced my wife to watch it.
3. What is your favorite song used in the show?
Louisa ~ "Don't Fear the Reaper", by Blue Oyster Cult. I loved the way it was used in the episode. It was like watching a music video.
Max ~ I loved the Ozzy Osbourne song " Road To Nowhere" from the episode "Something Wicked" just because I am a big Ozzy Osbourne fan.
4. What is your favorite moment in Supernatural?
Louisa ~ There's way too much ground to cover. Sam confronting John with Dean in the middle of it all in "Dead Man's Blood".. John vs. the Yellow Eyed Demon. Bobby telling Dean that "family don't end with blood". Castiel's entrance. All of Dean and Castiel's scenes in "Lucifer Rising." Matt Cohen as the archangel Michael. The Winchesters taking out the YED. Dean kissing a cross roads demon. All of Sam's scenes in "Mystery Spot." All of Sam's scenes in "Born Under a Bad Sign". Way too much ground to cover. We should do a blog and take it season by season.
Max ~ Dean's sex scene. It was really HOT!
5. What is your favorite episode?
Louisa ~ The Pilot, On the Head of a Pin. Faith. I think I've watched Devil's Trap the most. Perhaps because of Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I think Jeff and Jensen have amazing chemistry. The episode also shows off Jensen's chemistry with co-star Jared Padalecki beautifully. But John really is my favorite Winchester, I miss Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Max ~ I love them all, its really hard to choose. But I really loved the episode where they finally killed Yellow Eyes. I loved seeing the Hell Gate open and seeing John's spirit come out to help the boys.
6. Sam or Dean?
Max ~ Dean, as stated above in question #1.
Louisa ~ John...oh sorry that's not an option. Dean, Jensen has been spectacular to watch. Jensen's acting is so detailed I can't always catch everything during my first viewing. Considering that I almost didn't watch the show because of Jensen Ackles, I find that humorous. I kept saying things like "the manikin is speaking again" (referring to Jensen's beauty). But by the end of the Pilot I had to admit that Ackles was just a marvelously good actor. I was slightly annoyed by it too, ha ha ha. I mean, everyone was great in the Pilot, but Jensen Ackles always seems to be one step ahead of the writers.
7. What do you think of the addition of Castiel?
Louisa ~ After years of hearing that angels didn't exist in the Supernatural Universe, I had to adjust. I kept thinking that Castiel was some upper level demon. Misha Collins is wonderful though. Dean's chemistry with Castiel has been undeniable. Jensen and Misha are breathtaking together.
Max ~ I like him. I think he was a great addition to the cast. I love the strong chemistry he has with Dean.
8. Which character do you think you are most like?
Louisa ~ Bobby. Allow me to rephrase that. I aspire to be like Bobby, extremely intelligent and hard working.
Max ~ My wife loves to say I am most like Sam, even though I try to deny it, I think she may be right. But I love to think of myself as Dean and most of the men out there, I think, would agree with me.
9. Who do you want to see back on the show?
Louisa ~ Missouri, Grandpa Campbell, Cassie - just to see what she's doing. I think she meant a lot to Dean and it would be interesting to see Dean try to relate to her post hell. Nicki Aycox back as Meg. Linda Blair.
Max ~ Billy Drago, he was really chilling and scared me as the crazy doctor trying to live forever by taking body parts from people in "Time Is On Our Side".
10. What duo has the best chemistry?
Max ~ This one is really hard to answer, but I must be honest and say I like the chemistry between Dean and Castiel the best and I liked John and Dean, before John was killed.
Louisa ~ Addressing the current season, Dean and Castiel, then Sam and Dean, then Older Dean and Bobby. I thought Sam and Young John had fantastic chemistry. Dean and the archangel Michael! Matt Cohen had his hands full in "The Song Remains the Same."
11. What is your favorite quote from the show?
Louisa ~ Right now, I'm the Prophet Chuck. Pudding. Daddy's little girl broke...
Max ~ That fabric softener teddy bear, ooh, I'm gonna hunt that little bitch down.
12. Your choice Celebrity Hollywood Connection. Is there anything you'd like to say?
Louisa ~ I miss Kim Manners, the show hasn't been the same without him. I'd like to thank Eric Kripke for creating such an incredible show. Thank you!
Max ~ I'm really looking forward to the sixth season.
Louisa ~ Oh, and I'd like to add Max, that you really are like Sam. But that's okay, I love Sammy.
Hey, that was fun. We might do this again. Stay with us as Celebrity Hollywood Connection counts down to episode #100 of Supernatural.
*Supernatural Chat, part 2 (season 6)
*Congrats to the TV Guide Poll
*Jensen Ackles wins TV Guide Poll
*Castiel Wins TV Guide Poll
This article is a reflection of the opinions of the authors. The authors and Hollywood Celebrity Connection are in no way affiliated with the CW, Supernatural, or it's creator Eric Kripke. This is a fan blog.